Home » Cold Calling Works? Prove It!: How to Want to Do What You Hate to Do When You Need to Do It by Jerry Hocutt
Cold Calling Works? Prove It!: How to Want to Do What You Hate to Do When You Need to Do It Jerry Hocutt

Cold Calling Works? Prove It!: How to Want to Do What You Hate to Do When You Need to Do It

Jerry Hocutt

Published July 8th 2012
ISBN :
Kindle Edition
85 pages
Enter the sum

 About the Book 

Salespeople don’t want to know how to cold call better. They don’t want to cold call. Period. Cold calling is only 20% skills. Getting yourself to do what you don’t want to do because it needs to be done is the other 80%.This book is about the 80%.MoreSalespeople don’t want to know how to cold call better. They don’t want to cold call. Period. Cold calling is only 20% skills. Getting yourself to do what you don’t want to do because it needs to be done is the other 80%.This book is about the 80%.There are only two reasons you should be reading this book. One: to increase your sales. Two: to do what needs to be done.And there is only one reason to cold call – because it works.******************************************The story begins when twenty-year experienced salesman-turned-entrepreneur Boston Reed seeks the counsel of S.O. Crates to help him get his new business off the ground. Specifically, how to find new business by cold calling. Boston thinks that cold calling is dead. This is the 21st century. There has to be better ways to find new business. But since he has little working capital, no marketing department, and no advertising budget he will try anything to save his business and his job. Boston seeks to learn...• Is there proof that cold calling works?• Why cold calling doesn’t work.• The one thing salespeople are missing to make cold calling successful.• The Holy Grail of cold calling: how to want to do what you hate to do when you need to do it.• Can cold calling be turned into a habit by understanding the secrets of Benjamin Franklin, Napoleon Hill, Maxwell Maltz, Og Mandino, and Charles Duhigg?“Hocutt’s paying audience knows the truth: Calling strangers for a living can be hell. They are the foot soldiers in America’s business-to-business selling game. And Hocutt is their drill sergeant. His plain-spokenness wins people over.” – Los Angeles Times, “He’s the Zen Master of Cold Calls”